Tuesday 12 January 2010

A new year, A new beginning

2010. The end of the noughties - what a stupid term for them, but I won't go into that here! :)

Last year was an interesting one. In terms of up and downs, it had more action than Russell Brands sex life!

The last few months have been good, really good. But I've also lost focus on a few goals I set and a few things I learnt during my layoff last year. It's time now to address these and bring them back into the spotlight.

Motivation hasn't been lacking exactly. I've got a great girlfriend, great apartment and have had some awesome holidays since the summer, alongside getting a permanent promotion at work just before xmas. But dedication has been short.

I have some stuff I want to accomplish in the short term and now I'm feeling refreshed, that's what I intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment